Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Obsessions

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara.


Now remember, I haven't achieved that "Perfect Smokey Eye" yet in my life, so I am not the be-all, end-all opinion on mascara. My day to day make-up consists of moisturizer, lip gloss, and mascara...and now blush, natch!! MAC Blush. I know, I'm moving on up! But until I get all the way on the MAC Bandwagon, I'm sticking with my Covergirl Lash Blast. It doesn't clump. It doesn't flake. It does smudge, but I think that's because I rub my eyes all the time.



So, until I stop rubbing my eyes, or master the "Perfect Smokey Eye", Lash Blast it is :)



Toodles,



A. Quirky

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this mascara!! I used it for a while but now Im using Maybelline Lash Stiletto which I am now obsessed with. I always change mascara every so often....and I havent gotten past that simple routine yet either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...